Baofeng DM-X DMR

Firmware, gps menu

1 Like

Look the link. By my baofeng all is show. I use gps, only for Digital APRS.
APRS it`s not working in analog mode.

2 Likes

Thank you, I updated DM to your version.

Still, my model does not have GPS. But the other thing is, even programming some frequencies from radioreference, and putting them on a RX Group List, nothing.

So it is not possible to scan with this radio? Because when you scan you dont really have those frequencies saved, right?

It is now clear why you do not have a GPS :grinning:. The model is without GPS, but with a flashlight. In fact, I have memorized bao bao channels and I don’t use scanning in general on this walkie-talkie. Its scanning functions are not convenient for me. If you have specific questions, I could answer.

ENG:
Hollow every one there!!!
I have an issue with my new radio Baofeng DM-1702 gps… On it was a firmware L05.01.005… I 've tried to change it to version [FW V02.02.023] with CPS v79 “chinses ver.” after that the radio did not start up… when I try to turn it on, it does not work. It works only on DFU mode (# + POWER)…
Help me pls to make my radio works again…Thank you very much… @pm_cz
@pm_cz @Daniil
RUS:
Привет всем!!!
у меня есть проблема с моей новой рацией Baofeng DM-1702 gps… Она работала с версией L05.01.005… Я питался изменить версию на [FW V02.02.023] with CPS v79 “китайская верс.”, после чего она перестала включаться… когда включаю рацию она вообще не работает. Она работает только в рижиме DFU mode (# + POWER)…
Помогите пожалуйста,чтобы моя рация заработала заного с любой версией… Спасибо Большое

Another CPS for 1702 with fwL05.01.005: Baofeng DM 1702 Programming - #32 by radiobreaker

сможете подсказать как?

HI pm_cz @pm_cz:
can you please make a video for this tool https://github.com/OK2MOP/MD1702-tools
I have tried and tried… could not make the tool woks for me…
thank you very much man!

hi to all I am in possession of dm 1702 and unfortunately with the radio connected I pressed write instead of read and I have all the parameters wrong in this screen,
some I managed to restore from a video on youtube. unfortunately the image disappeared when the radio was started and I can’t increase the sensitivity of the squelch, some good soul who can help me ??

Could you describe in detail what the problem is?

Напишите мне лично, и я объясню

Have you find any solution for this. I have also same issue. White screen.

Link not working while trying to download

I’m pretty sure the problem with the white display is hardware. The ribbon cable does not come into contact with the jacks.

I tried with contact cleaner but no luck. Also in my case ribbon is only from mainboard to key board no other ribbon… Display ribbon is directly solderd

Same issue. No luck

Hmm. I don’t think it’s ok to solder it directly. But the fuxxxing Chinese decided so. Have you tried an old firmware version?

See this display connector…
Older firmware??? Can u please share with me along with CPS

je crois que c’est 66660501

MOI JE CHERCHE POUR UN COLEGUE LA LISTE ID DMR POUR LE 1702 EN FICHIER XLS

Please help! I have 1702 without GPS (version with a flashlight). I managed to update it right out of the box to 02_02_v22 version of the firmware using CPS 1.00.78. Update installed like a charm and I was happy until the moment I have figured out that sound in analog mode (RX) is disappeared completely. I have tried every CPS version flying around with different versions of firmware update (some are installing and some not) but it never gets back. What should I do?

Upd: @jolus looks like you have a similar radio - which firmware works for you?