Baofeng DM-X DMR

I have BS ACT TIMEOUT error when I try to enter a local repeater. I can only speak if someone has just spoken and immediately press PTT. I can also receive perfectly. I have reviewed Color code, slot, frequencies and everything correct. The walkie emits 3 short signals when pressing the PTT but I have no response from the repeater and gives the BS ACT TIMEOUT error. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Hello Joaquin.
As far as I know BS ACT TIMEOUT is displayed when the setting is incorrect or you don’t have a range with the DMR repeater. Another guess is that APRS or GPS is broadcasting its data by pushing PTT.

Hello
https://fccid.io/2AJGM-DM1702/RF-Exposure-Info/SAR-report-part-1-4113227

Hello
as I understand this topic is no longer interesting to anyone
maybe we’ll close it because no one is sharing the news

Hello. My impression is the same. Everything seemed to run out. Nevertheless, I am satisfied and enjoy it. With someone else’s help, I was able to launch the APRS. Works in digital mode only. An analog APRS will need an external device. Perhaps the Chinese will launch a new update that will expand the possibilities. For basic radio and beginner, I think it’s a good choice.
73! and greetings

Hi guys,
I see Raypath on 20 oct, Serial number and firmware version.We have 2 DM-X about 8 weeks old, both report V2.2.022 on the radio display.
MD v1.00.78 reports both radios with the same serial (0103) and firmware version (V1.3) as Raypaths radio.
MD reports this info in both the radio information and the embedded message menus. Also it records this in a saved data file. ie read the radio and save directly.
I don’t have the radios here so I can’t tee off the USB transfer between the radio and PC to investigate this further at the moment. But MD must be reporting the firmware version from the radio because I have found other DM1702 codeplug data files with FFs in that part of the codeplug and MD shows no model,serial or firmware version in either menu .

But I am expecting a new one from Abbree this week and have the /OK2MOP/MD1702-tools installed for when it arrives.

Do all the radios have the same Serial number?
And is it only version 2.2.022 firmwares that report V1.3? Because if the CPS program thinks its got a V1 firmware when its actually V2 its explains why these 2 radios we have are so screwed up!

VK3BIA

Hello
share information
what did you do for this

Hello FRENDS
a question
how to specify a group number name
there is a group with different digital numbers
example
300 departure
315- pilot
314- control
when the radio is working, only numbers are displayed (300/315/314)
how to configure to display the name

Hello Daniil.
Where do you see these settings? I don’t see such a thing. Would you share a screenshot?

Hello

It works under the 1702B as the same radio but the only software I have found that will work that is presently available on the internet is MD(External)Radio Program Software. It is a program that has the limit of no import from anything but does work to flash the radio and read the radio… You do not need to put the radio into any mode just turn it on and plug in the 2x3 prong plug and then the usb to computer. It should work when you send and press okay. Although I am having the same message on radio when I try to activate the repeater that is when too far away or no response from repeater.

Hello Colleagues
please tell me how to extract a record
talking from a radio station
really need to do this!!!

Hello
I did a check on my radio
from repeater 145 kilometers
the radio works correctly and there are no problems

Привет. Всех с наступающим праздником!) Вопрос: Имеются две dm-x, но у обеих слабая чувствительность микрофонов. Можно, как нибудь программно добавить уровень? Не удобно близко говорить или орать в микрофон. Если делать громкость на максимум, то системные звуки, до инфаркта доведут))) Спасибо)

Hey. All with the upcoming holiday!) Question: There are two dm-x, but both have a weak sensitivity of microphones. Can I add a level programmatically? It is not convenient to talk closely or yell into the microphone. If you make the volume to maximum, then the system sounds will bring to a heart attack))) Thank you)

Приветствую

Hello and Happy New Year. Be healthy and happy!
And what’s the difference between the two microphones? Probably one is built into the radio and the other is on the switch (headphones, handset …) What is the value for better amplification?

The flashlight works if you program it on some of the 3 programmable buttons. But. If you have the gps version of the PCB, the gps antenna is below the circle. There are factory openings on the board under the antenna for soldering the flashlight. With a little reworking, an ordinary LED with appropriate resistance can be mounted. For example: program the upper long-pressed button to activate the LED. Note that the voltage is about 7.4 V

1 Like

https://mega.nz/#!b6Z1gQpB!ZMBNRTQzwLh0TxmHR59q3exQCym8lK4rKB2pWBqOrXw

1 Like

look link, there is a answer :wink:

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean by “microusb not com with pc. 2.22”. Would you specify?
Thanks.