Wouxun KGUVD1p

You’ve seen them on Ebay… but now gathering steam in the USA. I have one. It is awesome! The FCC gave them
Part 90 type acceptance for commercial use, which implies Part 15 Approval.

This is a dual band, 2 meter/70 cm radio (a model with 2m/220 is also avalable)

Mine performs great, and has a lot of flexibility. You do need the programming software and cable… it is a help for a radio that was designed for commercial use.

They were sold at Hamvention… but sold out before I got mine.

My friend has one.

It has great audio and very easy to use. Highly recommended.

I got my second one now :slight_smile: Got the 2 meter/440 version and the 2 meter/220 version. Astounding radios. Can’t recommend them enough.

I just got one and am new to uhf and repeaters. Is there anything I can do with this rig without the software? I have heard a couple of repeaters, but I’ve been unable to contact anyone. Can I make any contacts without the software?

Yes you can. The software just makes it much easier… plus enables more functionality. The manual should get where you want to go. If you keyed up the repeaters, you are good… just no one was there.

This Yahoo group is full of helpful info:

WANT.

I’m saving my shekels for one or two. :wink:

I have 3 now :slight_smile:

native of pskov oblast soldiers of roman rudakov will do in moscow
at the smolensk region, children with boarding schools were ill intestinal infection
hakan bjorklund, ceo nycomed - if you wish to have serious problems, i wish to know about them

in the interest of the yet to be laid thousands of miles of fiber-optic lines and equip hundreds of local department. and these huge investments, security officials said, disappointed.

spa-relax at home
season began poplar fluff: yekaterinburg became increasingly talking in the hospital with allergic reactions

VAT a dilemma postponed the verdict according to the UST and oil industry is expected

Legitimate download sites with the latest DVD releases?
Download: Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Watch Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie Online
Download: Educating Rita - Watch Educating Rita movie Online

No cascade sites - I lust after to download movies legally and I skilled in I at one’s desire contain to hit on the side of a membership. But there are so many flick picture show download sites so I demand some input on which ones procure the most skilfully selecting and have the fastest downloads. No reoccurring fees or per download fees would be exquisite also. I identify the answers drive be mostly just your notion, but I commitment verify wide of the mark each talking picture position on the eve of I pick the maximum effort answer. Thanks through despite the feedback.
Download: African Queen, The - Watch African Queen, The movie Online

амайки свастика продажа купить печать на футболках стоимость заказать футболки с прикольными надписями трафареты yf майки хоккейные летние майки модели и схемы печать на футболках нанесение логотипов шелкография лучшие майки майки в розницу по низким ценам футболки и трусы купить футболки с новогодними приколами футболки для парней футболки из европы футболка с чегеварой майка женская в питере футболки фк зенит золотые

баскетбольные футболки больших размеров прикольные майки для беременных где можно купить майку хк сибири футболки единоборства майки с открытой спиной фото картинка футболка акрил бесплатная футболка реклама на бейзболках и футболках футболки набережные челны south park рисунки на футболки заказать футболку суслик сука личность надпись на футболке музыка из мультфильма каппа майки футболки ed hardy картинки девушки майка

david goliath футболки футболка с v-образным вырезом купить клубную футболку заказать рисунок на футболку москва бельевая майка мужская - соответствие размеров майки футурама станок термопечатный футболки технические хар майки шорты простая футболка с длинным рукавом футболкиа фсб антитеррор

где в саратове сделать фото на футболке майка с надписью я самый охуительный цветная печать на футболках в москве футболка с медведем детская футболки на заказ с рисунком футболки soulfly купить футболки и кофты с надписями зенит футболки флаги атрибутика недорогие и качественные футболки и шорты для девушек майка олимпиада 80 футболки на заказ милан футболки барс майке рихтер футболки с символикой группы хим в волейболе цвет майки либеро

все майки тут майка александр овечкин футболка мапэд футболка с надписью armin only прикольные футболки в санкт-птербурге

апоиск прокольные названия на футболках аниме рисунки на майки мини футболки кто поставляет футболки staff в москву футболки на заказ санкт-петербург купить майка белая футболки с логотипом субару юбки и майки надписи на футболках и бутылках футболки рок стар футболка витязь футболка linkin дура я бегал в другой майке футболки с прикольными надписями женские черная мужская майка

футболки мужские play boy стрейч жим в майке titan katana заказать футболку цао рекорд майка дорогу падонкам майки на изнанку майка без баб детскии майки футболки женские красные заказать надпись на майку саратов футболки с hello kitty майки известных фирм сшить майку футболка стрейч мужская футболки с джексоном печать на футболках симферополь

футболка котопес перевозка грузов футболки нанесение логотипа приколы. надпись на футболке типографии челябинска футболки с логотипом разместить рисунок на футболку в питере футболка бразилия москва футболки самбо майки для военнослужащих купить футболка suka личность прикольные майки с бесплатной доставкой

надписи на майках знаменитостей куплю майку dsquared купить стильную майку bershka футболки рисунки на футболках спб заказать футболку с надписью в санкт-петербурге футболка для дискотеки картинка футболнья футболка челси из чего изготовить термопрес для переноса изображения на футболки футболки с логотипом fila майки от дениса симачева купить футболки от светланы лободы сколько стоит футболка футболки сборной украины сувенирка фирма солнышко футболки печать

реклама на футболки футболки с надписями кома футболка комеди клаб купить футболки светящиеся в ультрафиолете купить весёлые футболки в воронеже

Hi Guys

I am new here and only have a midland lxt range cheapo two way to my name. We used it during our holidays in Orlando incase we got lost!

I was looking for upgrade to a better model.

But a little confused - is this wouxun kgugvd1p a two way radio you can use without any license?

I have heard about this model and lots of people say it great but will two of them act as a two way for personal use or is it a radio where you need to sit exams to own.

I am reading as much as I can on radios but thought it will be better to ask as I am sure someone will be able to answer the question quicker than half a days reading.

Based in Wales, UK and plan to use radios in UK and abroad on holidays in the US and Europe.

I think there is a few exams in the UK you can take for radio use, but getting confused if more complex (better specs models) two ways need exams to pass to use.

Also if this wouxun can be used a a two way - it looks the part.

Many thanks G
ps back to the reading

Pretty much you would need a license to use that radio at all. The only license free service in the UK is pmr-446, and I’m pretty sure the Wouxun does not conform to the rules regarding pmr-446.

Other than that, only commercial, public safety, and amateur users can use that radio… all of these services are licensed services.

Hope that answered your question…

JW

Many thanks for the reply, I shall head to a local radio group and get the full low down on the license part - just wondering if I can get away with a basic license and if two of these can be setup to talk to each other for the house.

These seem to have some great specs and wonder if there is any two ways that come close to this with regards to specs vs price.

Thanks for the info - much help and need to get more info in order to track down a affordable pair.

My midlands are ok but very basic. I think I better hit the other parts of the forum to get more info on some good two ways. But explore this set as well for a more advance set to play with.

cheers G

Looking for some help. I recently bought a Wouxun KGUVD1p and are pleased with it. The question I have is in the saftware you can add and remove channels from the SCAN in the radio. I was wanting to know how to add and remove a channel from the scan group from the front keypad? Sometimes I’ll have a channel I want add to the scan group and other than the saftware I don’t know how to do it.

Bob

Not possible unless you have the software… sorry.

Who getting bad info? You didn’t refer to the person. I own Wouxun radios, and my experience is also confirmed by other Wouxun users.

I wound up getting the KG-UV3D. My favorite HT “ever.”

Also got the USB programming cable. Took minutes to set up. Steep learning curve, though.

Yeah, they have done a lot of upgrades as requested by users… there is supposedly a UV6D in the works… this will address the 2.5 khz step issue.

Well I have owned the Wouxun for just over a year and for the price I didn’t expect too much. Only down side I have seen so far is some intermodulation in city areas but value for money I would have to rate it 4.5 out of 5.
Sure it is no Icom Kenwood or Yaesu but it is less than half the price, in bang for the buck it has provided reliable communications.
Wouxun KGUVD1p has just had it’s type approval withdrawn here, some one at the MED just found out how far out of band they would transmit.
As well as 2 meters and 70cm the radio also covers PRS (what Americans would call FRS) operating on 476/477 mhz and no problem for the Wouxun to cover that band and the PRS repeater split is in the Wouxun menu already.