Wouxun KG-UV920 Display problem

Anyone know where to get a replacement LCD display?Everyone is out of stock of the complete unit,but I would be willing to try replacing the lcd itself.

If you are referring to the KG-UV920P, we are currently out of stock on the new replacement LCD display, however, we do have some used or refurbished displays available. Give us a call at 1-800-584-1445 and we’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you for the info,I called on the phone this morning with no luck.
I am very interested if you can help me.I left my contact info with I think Steve??
He said they dont have the time to check the 20 or so returns for good displays.
So I hope you Rick can step in and help me get my 2 wouxuns back to full operation.
I believe the refrence oscillator crystal is the problem with the cold temp frequency drift on the 950 quad bander and the left hand of the LCD display is probably all that is bad on the 920 dual bander.Maybe if someone could power up a 950 to see if the lcd works on both sides may go with the 920 and I could pull the crystal 440 ref and drop in my 950.The 950 is only 2 years old and the 920 is 4 years old.
Thank you.

Rick,

I know this is a forum post from 2019, is it possible that you still have refurbished screens? I have purchased this front panel form your company last year and I am facing the same issue, where there is nothing on the LCD screen other than the display.

Give Anthony or Rob a call at 1-800-584-1445 and one of them may be able to find a refurbished screen for you.