Wilson 1000 magnet mount

I have a Wilson 1000 magnet mount. The rubber gasket on the bottom of the magnet fell off. Is there somthing that I can use to replace it.I’ve looked online to find the one that was on there, but I came up empty. Does anyone have any sugestions?

Turn it base up. One layer of cling film. Get a tube of silicone and a bit of something hard like a plate or saucer. Put cling film over this. Squirt on a layer of silicone, black looks best. Squash it between mag mount and plate. Leave it for a few days and voila new soft shield

Thanks I will try that

I just had a thought. I’ve not tried it but antenna sealing self-amalgamating tape would probably be as good and much less messy - and possibly stronger. You know the stuff? It has a backing film you pull off and then stretch the tape to twice it’s length - you could cover the bottom of the magnet, overlapping each stripe of tape, and when it cures it would be pretty tough. I suspect I’d run a final layer around the edge to keep the strips in place while the layers merge.