UV82hp

I just picked up one of these radios the other day. When you are in Frequency mode how do you add a 3rd frequency? Then can someone tell me how to scan these 3 channels.

How did you program the first two frequencies into the radio? Or are you attempting to use sample frequencies pre-programmed by the manufacturer?

i just typed in the frequencys. Now i would like to type in a 3rd and have it scan all 3 channels.

To perform either function you will need to first program the radio. This can be done either directly from the keypad or through software. The UV82HP is based on the Baofeng UV-82 and UV-5R, but there are some differences, so if you are unfamiliar with any of those models, you really should familiarize yourself with the UV-82HP first before attempting to program the radio. Did you receive a manual with the radio? If not, there are a number of resources on the Internet that can walk you through the process for this particular model.

Here are some instructions for how to manually program the Baofeng UV-5R from the keypad. Although it is a different model, it should give you a general idea of what needs to be done.