Uniden headsets

Hello all,

I visited this forum some time ago, searched for info about headsets for my Uniden GMR 1048-2ck hand held radios, and ordered what I thought were the correct headsets for them. I ordered the HS 2467 headsets, primarily to use with the radios’ VOX capabilities (I want to use them for motorcycle communications.) However, the headsets don’t work correctly with the radios. When plugged into the jacks fully, they don’t work at all. When I pull the plug partly out of the jack, I can get sound out of the ear piece, but nothing else works. Can anyone help me out? Did I order the incorrect headsets? Thanks for your help.

I would definitely call them. Your unlikely to get a timely response here.

ProfGuy, did you buy the headsets or radios from us? If not, I would try contacting Uniden at: http://mycusthelp.net/UNIDEN/supportcontact.asp?sSessionID= or at http://www.mycusthelp.com/uniden/

These forums are meant as a place for two way radio enthusiast to discuss the various radios and accessories with each other. We try to limit our direct presence here:

1. You guys do not want us on here every day, all day marketing products at you.
  2. Our main site has live chat options and our phone number all over it. If you have problems with something purchased from us, I doubt any of you are too shy to call. :slight_smile:
  3. We are trying to promote a sense of community here on the forums, we like it when you help each other out, post reviews, or even vent about things. If the Two Way Radio staff was to respond to every single question there would be little use for a forum, it would be a clunky help desk. Instead we try to keep the spam cleared out, and do as little intervention possible to maintain a courteous environment for all of you to use relatively free from advertising. We are “hands off” on purpose. When we do respond, it is often because we liked the question, and probably were talking about it at the office.
  4. We spend a good bit of time here every day moderating. We read every post. :cool:
  5. For those tempted to try the “Hey Mod, look at my question now!!!” method of posting. Well, that will not work so do not do it.

And FeetOnThePegs, play nice.