UHF Realtime voice recorder issue

I want the voice recording of my baofeng(UHF channels) radio from my computer. Is it possible?

Welcome to the forum!

I’m not sure I understand the question. Do you want to record audio from your radio onto a computer, or do you want to use your radios to transmit/receive audio to/from your computer?

Sorry for undetailed question…

I want to record audio on to a computer. Then I setup socket connection from my phone and listen both of recorded and realtime recording audio. So, at first I need record voice HF/UHF channel on to a computer (no matter what I record with)

AFAIK, there is no commercially available solution to do this. However, there are hams who have created their own cable connections and systems for using their Baofengs for packet radio, but that’s data.

It may be possible, but the short answer is you will probably need to build a cable that will do this. There are other factors to consider as well, such as pinouts, line level inputs and grounding, so it isn’t simply a matter of finding compatible connectors and putting them on each end of a wire.