Tk-3302-e

Software used: KPG-119D(M2)
Product: TK-3302-E [UHF]
Freq: 440 - 470 MHz

Hello everyone! I talked to Anntony earlyer today on live chat with http://www.buytwowayradios.com/

Plans are to call in to Europe Kenwood tomorrow when they are opened.
But as for now, Ill post here hoping anyone could help me.

I recently wrote FRENCH annunciation data to the transceiver. (Voice language)
Than than all hell broke loose :slight_smile: The transceiver than started blinking red.
It will not stop, it was on all night blinking.

I’ve checked the battery, Ive charged it even. Took a battery from a working transceiver, not working. Still blinking red. I can rewrite the annuncation data to any language, no problems what so ever. The LED turnes green and when it is done it starts blinking red again.

However I cannot write data or read data besides the annuncation.
Trying to read or write I get this error code:

“Check all connections and COM port settings.”

Same goes for reading the Transceiver information.
Works fine with my other 5 radios. No problems writing and or reading.

I goofed around with the password too, might this be the problem?
I added 4466, but I thought that was for reading only and that you still could overwrite?

Also I pressed “Test mode”, might it be in test mode? If so how do I get it out again?

Does anyone know how to factory reset a TK-3302-E?
Tried holding all the 3 buttons in whilst turning on the transceiver, didn’t work. No LED indication. Does not say: “Confirmed” but than again, it does not with any of the other 5 either.

I ran out of hope tbh :slight_smile: Tried almost everything.
Is there any ways to flash the transceivers? Get them running on latest Firmware maybe that will fix my problem.

I am very confident that my issue began after I wrote new voice language to the device…

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advanced.

I didn’t know you could load up new voice files - how did you do it, I don’t see this feature in the software?

Seems probably that this is your root cause - but without knowing exactly what you did, can’t say.