SX800R Two Way Radio Accessories

Hi, I am trying to find headsets for the sx800r but I don’t see any that say they work with that radio. Can you please tell me which headsets I can use.

Hi,

All of the headsets listed on our Motorola Talkabout accessories page are compatible with the SX800R radios.

Danny

Hi, Recently I purchased a set of SX800 radios and I’ve been unable to find a replacement set of factory rechargeable batteries as backups as I use my radios alot. Can anyone tell me where to get some, the factory has been no help. :frowning: Thanks

Hi,

We should have this available from our web site in a few weeks, but if you need one immediately you can purchase it directly from Giant (manufacturer of Motorola radios).

Here is the link.

Thanks.

Danny

Danny,
How can you keep an additional set of batteries charged if you need the phone to charge them?? Is there an external charger that is available or an after market battery/charger that will fit the sx800r radios? Can you also put an ac adapter into the radio?
Aaron

Aaron,

With most Motorola radios, the charger is configured to allow you to just drop in a battery without requiring the radio as well. This was the case with all Talkabout’s for a while, and it still seems to work with the SX series (SX700 and SX800). Motorola seems to have lost this functionality with the T9000 series, however. I just tried it with a T9550XLR and it doesn’t seem to work. You should be fine with the SX series, however.

Danny