Santa Danny

It is wonderful in this day and age to access your computer and with one click you can launch a search for any item you need. ( I love it!!) However, unfortunately one draw back you have no idea who is on the other end.

Being a grandmother raising a 11 and 13 year old I am not always up to date on all the latest fads like some of my grand children’s friends parents, so I rely on my instincts and the knowledge of those selling their products. My 11 yr. old grand son and his friends are into airsoft guns and military role games, so, this Christmas I spent many hours searching for a wireless headset so he could communicate while being actively engaged pursuing the enemy. Much to my dismay nothing like that was available. I called many companies even went so far to order a product from Radio Shack…then I hid pay dirt. I called BuyTwoWayRadios.com to get a product to go with my Radio Shack order…A long story short, my purchase of headsets from RS would have been useless, not compatible at all, and I would have had one sad little boy on Christmas morning. Thanks to Danny he found everything I needed all the while being patience even going so far as calling Midland to confirm that everything would work together. He know his product and really cares about your customers in fact I found myself purchasing a item I was not even looking for.

SO HERE IS TO YOU DANNY ONE KID WILL HAVE A SMILE CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

Texas Fox