Retevis RA79 radio

Hello!. I just got a Retevis RA79 Tx/Rx. I can listen to GMRS radio bands but not Tx. As far as I am concerned this is a radio Tx/Rx with limitations on bands usage but not GMRS. Another issue is that I cannot hear anything on NOAH radio. Can you please help me?.
Thank you all for your time and knowledge.

We do not carry this brand so I have no information on it. I checked their site for the specs, and noted that this is a ham radio and is locked to the ham frequencies for TX. It is limited to transmission on 420-450 MHz only. GMRS frequencies are in the 462-467 MHz range. You may want to check the owner’s manual to find out how to access the NOAA channels.

The EU version we have here in. The UK is open. Receive and transmit from 50-600mhz, but this seems to simply be the cpu range, receive is poor up to about 100mhz and over 480. Airband is ok on receive, but marine is pretty horrible. Frequencies like 156.0 are unusable because of spurious signals. Thats actually pretty common on non-dedicated marine radios but pretty poor on this one. The keys are a very plasticky as is the case. The feel is of a very cheap, almost toy quality radio. I like retevis, the ones i sell have been very reliable and feel good and perform well. This feels like its made by a toy company and i elected not to sell it, because at the price, the profit would be less than the cost of a mcdonalds burger, and the warranty period a serious worry. Its a novelty, but its a twenty five quid radio. I will never sell radios of this type.