Programming an Icom F320 Mobile

Hello, brand new here and looking for some help. I have downloaded the software to program the above radio…I’m running windows xp , and have the required cables for cloning/downloading properly installed, and connected to Com 1 on the computer. The dos based programming window appears on my screen, but it will not recognise that the radio is connected, and I get an error message saying that certain files do not exist in the same folder. Not being very computer literate, I’m not sure how to proceed from here. It seems that the radio and the software are just not connecting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

T-Mobile has announce the new Android phone that is called MyTouch 3G. T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone has a smaller form and can be synchronized with Outlook Micvrosoft. In addition, T-Mobile My Touch 3G Android phone battery also has improvised. For T-Mobile customers can order and start July 8 at the delivery end of the month, while for the other retail stores will begin in early August.