No range for repeater setup

I completed My repeater setup this morning. Looks great but can only transmit and recieve a couple hundred. I’ve checked and rechecked settings. Is there something immissing. Here are the specs and settings.
Using 2 Wouxun KG1000 plus radios, 75 feet of M/P hyperflex coax, HYS antenna on top of mast 40 high and an XLT 50 watt Duplexer.
When testing SWR reads 1.05 at 36.6 watts on the output side of duplexer. I am using CTCSS frequency 67.
Using TID 8 Hand helds fully charged. For some reason it just will not get out past a couple hundred. Anyone run into this problem??

I just saw a youtube video about this same thing. https://youtu.be/hISllcf3Kg4?si=sUJw2HcZ2AqSb8j6

More issues? Simple guess, the duplexer is badly tuned. Why have you got the SWR meter in circuit? Many are not very friendly to duplexer tuning. You sure the duplexer is tuned to the channel you are using? Remember the tuning is often a single channel wide, certainly not much more than that. 36 Watts means the duplexer has to be very tightly aligned. Otherwise it gets into the receiver and makes it very deaf!

I removed the duplexer. I have plenty of property so I set up a second antenna at more then 2 wave length away( 57 feet horizontal and -3 feet vertical). I used a calculator (Antenna Isolation) and I should have more then 57db of isolation. I tested local and the setup is working. Now I have to distance testing some how. this is what I have now. check out the calculator.

Hi James, when you say “a couple hundred”, what is the actual unit of measurement? is it a couple hundred feet? Yards? Meters? Acres?