Motorola MH370CR Talkabout FRS/ GMRS Questions

Hi guys,

I am wondering if this Speaker Mic will fit my Motorola Talkabout radio?

I have a set of 3 of motorola talkabout frs gmrs 2-way radio-mh370cr radio, and I’ll say right now, I don’t think it’s a 3.5 mm plug on it, since my iPod headphones don’t fit/ my Code Red Headsets Listen Only Earpiece won’t fit either, and it is a 3.5 mm prong/ plug on the end.

I haven’t had a chance to use these for what I intended them for, but I feel a speaker mic might help me “look forward” to using them more.

Also, if the speaker mic linked above would work, what connector would I want to select? (I know it’d be one of the Motorola ones, I’m just not sure which one.

~ KR
P.S. I only looking at the speaker mic above, since by the pictures, it appears to have no labels on it what-so-ever, whereas Code Red Headsets (great products) “label” their speaker mics, with Code RED Headsets on the mic

P.P.S. Would ANT-HST163 throat mic work with my Motorola Talkabout MH370CR TPR, since in the picture it appears the plug, is a 2.5 mm, and would Signal 21-M6 Code Red Speaker Mic work, if the XLT SM400 mic from this site won’t work?

Note: Posted using iPhone 3G Data Usage, so unable to load the connector chart, which would probably tell me which connector to use

Edit: Have gotten my answer/ made an order.
This can be closed/ locked