I am looking for an opinion on and ant proj

I live in an apt were the only antennas that can be mounted to the outside of the building is Dish Network and Direct TV antennas. Now the apt complex owners have given me the green light to put an antenna on my 2nd story open air balcony using a tripod with a few restrictions. The tripod and/or antenna can not be in any way, shape or form bolted, screwed or mounted to the balcony or building. And I can’t dangle any counterpoise wires over/down from the balcony I am using 3 cinder blocks, 1 on each foot of the tripod and strapped to the blocks with heavy wire. That part has already stood up to 65mph winds from a thunder storm without any problems. The balcony is ruffly 11’ long and 3 1/2’ wide
My problem is finding a multi band 80 - 10m antenna that I can mount on the tripod. I tried 2 multi band mobile whips in a dipole setup. It didn’t work very good. I was told about 2 ideas. 1 is a CHAF -loop 2.0 antenna. The price for that antenna new is pushing the envelope money wise. I live on SSDI. I also found out about MFJ-935B loop antenna tuner. The MFJ-935B is in a price range that I can afford.
I was thinking of mounting the MFJ-935B in a weatherproof box and mount the weatherproof box on the tripod. I would like to get some input on this idea before I buy the MFJ-935B. Or maby someone has an other Idea. Other then the antenna problem I have a Icom IC-730 just sitting here collecting dust, sort of speaks. I can follow diagrams and plains if anyone has something that will work. I use to fix tv’s for a living back in the day when electronics was changing over from vacuum tubes to 1st gen transistors.

Steve