Honestly, my experience differs from the rest

It seems everyone is happy here with their testimonials and thats good, but as the owner of the company might recognize my forum ID, they botched an order pretty bad for me. But it wasn’t the initial order, it was the follow up. Like my boss always says, anyone can do your job when things are going well. Its when the fit hits the shan that you earn your paycheck.

To summarize I ordered an antenna and it was missing a piece. I called them, the guy talked about reviewing the video to see if it really was missing, and calling me back. That made me feel like he thought I was lying which I thought was totally stupid because the piece that was missing was unique to this antenna and NOBODY would need it if it had come in the package. 2 HOURS later I get a call saying he couldn’t find it in the video so they’d send me a replacement. That left a bad taste in my mouth, and I didn’t hesitate to post my review on another website. If you act like I’m being dishonest when YOU’RE the one who shipped me an item with very important things missing from the package, I will never order from you again and badmouth your company until I push up daisies.

Fast forward a few days I get a phone call from the OWNER OF buytwowayradios.com at my house saying he read my review and that he was very sorry for what happened. A few days later I get a box of goodies, ink pens, t shirts, a few other things in there, lots of stuff in there. I felt that was a good way to make up for the boo-boo and I wore one of the t-shirts to our local hamfest that year, which was attended by over 1000 people that day.

It still put a bad taste in my mouth, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but nothing can stop what happened and for the owner to call me, that did mean a lot.

I was overall happy AFTER everything got straight.