Help with radios

Hi everyone, im a firefighter and we have some 2way radio

We buy 4 kenwood 2way radio (3 tk-3202 and 1 tk-3402)

We already have some tk-2202

Can we clone the channels From the 2202 to the 3202 and 3402?

If yes, how?

I dont have programming software or the cable

Thank you and sorry for my english

Some of Kenwood’s models can be cloned but I think it is only to the same model running the same firmware. Also, I may be wrong but I think the TK-2202 is VHF and the TK-3202 and 3402 are UHF. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will correct me.

1 Like

This is correct. These are single band radios, so you would need the VHF versions of one of those radios to clone it, such as the TK-2302 or TK-2402.

1 Like

I didn’t notice that post was a year old. My bad.

No worries. I wasn’t paying a lot of attention to the date either LOL