Hello To All From The Great White North

Hello to all two way radio forum users. I am new to the forum and two way radios alike. I am not sure where to ask my questions so I will give a brief run down of my situation and maybe someone can direct me to the appropriate forum. So here we go. I have been tasked through my work with the duty of specking out a radio system that is for emergency situations in the Katannilik Territorial Park. The park is 90 miles long and is in some of the harshest and remote areas of Canada with hills, swamps, bogs and lots of tree less expanse. We have 9 emergency shelters that are spaced along the trail that travels from one end of the park to the other. What I am needing is a radio system that our two base stations at either end of the park can be in touch with all shelters and each base station alike. These are for emergency search and rescue use. The radios are to be solidly mounted in each shelter so a hand held unit is not required. External antennas can be used and attached to the shelters. Each shelter will have wind/solar power for a battery system. licensing is not an issue due to the park being part of the Dept of Environment for the Government of Nunavut. For the time being this should be enough for someone to help or direct me to a forum that will answer my NEWB questions. Thank You in advance to any one that can help.

Andrew