Forum Topic and Post Reorganization in Progress

Hi all, if you see a lot of seemingly new posts that aren’t new at the top, it’s because I’m going through a few topics and reorganizing some of the posts for a better overall experience, especially for new members. The forum may automatically bump a lot of these to the top, so it may seem a little discomobulated at first. Please pardon the dust while I engage in a little pre-spring cleaning, so to speak.

Some of these old posts were miscategorized, so they are getting moved to areas that are more appropriate. This will likely take a few days or so until it’s done, but once it’s complete should be easier for all of us.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Rick

1 Like

Appreciate the Spring cleaning👍 Some posts that are a few years old should probably be removed as they are no longer timely. Technology moves so quickly now, it’s sometimes hard to keep up.
I think we all appreciate everyone’s contribution to this forum.

I disagree totally - archive posts are incredibly useful when people have old gear. I’d hate to lose the old stuff.

No posts are being removed or deleted, only moved to categories that are more appropriate for them. For instance, if a topic on CB was posted in FRS, or a ham radio in the business category, stuff like that. There is a lot of good information here that is still relevant over time, especially for newcomers who have questions that are already covered by those discussions.

1 Like