FCC License for GMRS?

I’m in the process of getting a GMRS license for a pair of GMRS/FRS radios that I’m considering purchasing. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if there are other forms I need to fill out (other than the FCC form 605) in order to obtain my license?


I think you need form 159 as well. http://www.fcc.gov/formpage.html

It can be done online, through ULS. You need the application form and payment form. You will need to get an FRN first

Thanks Jeff & Jwilkers. :slight_smile: