Does this exist?

I am trying to find a wireless earpiece that receives communication from a radio without a receiver/radio worn by the recipient. One or two way communication, doesn’t matter, but I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I am not sure what you are exactly looking for?

You want a radio that is just an earpiece, so the whole radio is built into the headset rather than a radio that is belt worn with an earpiece connected to the radio by wire, correct?

If that is correct the only thing that really comes to mind would be a Bluetooth headset.

Blue tooth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

If you want a Bluetooth that connects to your transceiver look up the Sena or Pryme units. They plug into the jacks on your radio and pair to almost all Bluetooth headsets. The Sena S10 seems a little pricey to me, but is a full feature unit that allows pairing of up to three devices at a time I believe. The Pryme units are more basic adapters that can be powered from the radio if the microphone jack is also a charging port. I haven’t found a Pryme for Midland radios though. Search motorcycle sites for other ideas as those guys often use wireless headsets.