DM-X Questions about firmware

Hi All,

I have ordered 6 DM-X portofoons from Wish and they come from WorldTech in China. But both have no website where I can find the firmware :frowning: And on the Baofeng website itself are also no firmwere update to find.

2 Off them arrived today but I have some questions about the firmware. I saw already a tread about the DM-X but when I ask there something there come no respond so I hope that people who know this radio and how to flash the firmware they react. :slight_smile:

I saw that moderator has removed some files because virus infected ok But nowhere I can find Virus free software only the CPM and translation of the embedded but no firmwhere itself

And the to of my portoโ€™s have different firmwhere version so I hope that someone can tell me how I can get them both the same ?

I use this portofoons for my Non Profit Airsoft Club and for First Aid work we do so they are very important for us.

Sorry for my bad englische Iโ€™m Dutch

This is porto 1

This is porto 2

First porto has Firmwere : V02.02.022

Second porto has firmwere : V02.02.023

Who can help me for both firmwhere versions of can I save the firmwhere from the portofoon itself to my computer ??

Hi, Baofeng is made by ABBREE, try their website https://www.abbree.com/download/ im on mobile at the moment and i cant extract the firmware package to verify version. So look for DM-X-NEW in there. Unfortunately i do not know. How to pull FW from radio itself.
Cheers!

Maciej

DM-X