Changed the way we do business...

I can’t hope to win the free radio sets considering all the great writers in this forum, but I can say the the Motorola walkie-talkies and the XLT ear buds have changed how we do business. This is a busy, fast-paced dental practice having almost fifty employees. With these radios we have become 100% more efficient in our treatment of patients, and our office business in general. We have been using them for several years now, and our supplier is, of course, our friends at BuyTwoWayRadios.com and UPS, who always delivers on time.

We recently had an issue with some of the new radio sets not charging as they should. But Rob worked with me on this, we discovered the problem, and he even shipped me, free-of-charge, four brand-new sets of the charging adapters we needed. I couldn’t have asked for better customer service.

I have informed BuyTwoWayRadios.com that they will be our comms supplier for as long as I’m in this practice, and probably long after since I intend to pass on my wisdom and knowledge to my successor.

Thank you for your good products and great service…what more could we ask?

John Sparks, Compliance & Safety Officer
Advance Dentistry, Inc.
Cincinnati, Ohio

Hey John! We appreciate the kind words. I am actually the one that helped you with the charger issues, but nonetheless, glad everything was handled and you are able to go business as usual. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Anthony R
Sales Manager