Antenna questions

I am new to this and am setting up my first antenna. What I have is a second hand antenna that I am wondering if it is a good one for my purposes. I plan on getting my ham radio operator’s license in the future and so I will be using the antenna also for ham radio. I have 36 feet of commercial tower sections that I will have a 30 foot telescoping mast connected to supporting my antenna. It has a 18 foot center mast with 3 ground plane pieces coming off. Their length is 8 foot 6 inches. If anyone recognizes the type or model of antenna I would appreciate the information. I’m in attaching pictures of everything. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated. I’m wondering if this antenna is a good one or if I should purchase a new one. Once this thing is in the air there won’t be any taking it down to switch it out it’ll be up there permanently so I have to get it right the first time. Since I’m a novice my experience is extremely limited and I would be very grateful for any wisdom that you would have to offer. Thank you for your time and patience

If post size of antenna more could help.

I check to see height limits in your city of county before spending money.
Most cities have limit to tip of 35 feet. If live to close to airport the FAA has limits too.

Dave