Amazing deal and Blazing fast shipping

I was just about to pull the trigger on a wouxun kg-uv9d on amazon, when I stumbled upon a video on youtube that caught my attention. A limited edition kg-uv9dplus? after watching the video I was very glad to see that this model added back the ability of cross-band repeat as this was the major thing holding me back from clicking the add to cart button on amazon. I quickly headed over to buytwowayradios.com and I couldn’t believe my eyes, only Ten dollars more than the amazon price for this complete and amazing kit? I did not even hesitate one minute more I quickly purchased this unit and just a quick 4 days later (through the christmas holiday, mind you) here I have my brand new radio in hand and loving everything about this kit. I don’t believe I have ever been more satisfied with the purchase of a radio as I am this one. Thank you buytwowayradios.com for an amazing kit and an unbelievable price especially for all this kit has to offer. I will absolutely be recommending my friends buy from here, and my next radio purchase (sssh don’t tell the wife DM380 sssh) will 100% be from here. again Huge thanks.
Sincerely
Marvin Parnell
KE0AJP