KG-935G Plus information and tutorial videos

If you’re a fan of the Wouxun KG-935G GMRS radio, you are probably aware that there is a new version out called the KG-935G Plus. The early reviews are very positive, however there have been a few responses in the “meh” category. This is more than a little surprising to me, given the number of new features added to it, particularly some that don’t exist on other GMRS radios, and a few that don’t currently exist on any other radios at all.

I was kind of blown away by this at first, especially since a couple in particular were suggested by GMRS users themselves as something they really wanted in a GMRS radio. This lead me to believe that it was a case of, “we really want this” and then when they have it, it’s “I don’t really care”. But after going over a few of these kinds of responses, I noted that most of the respondents glossed over nearly all of these extra features. It then occurred to me that they didn’t know or understand what these features actually do.

So, to better explain what this radio is all about, I created this thread with a repository of introductory and tutorial videos on the KG-935G Plus to showcase some of these new features and explain what makes this radio so much different from the original KG-935G and from any other GMRS radio out there.

Any insight from a user perspective helps in the development of future products. Your thoughts and feedback on this are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Video introduction to the Wouxun KG-935G Plus

What’s changed with the KG-935G PLUS GMRS Radio - PART 1

What’s changed with the KG-935G PLUS GMRS Radio - PART 2

How to use the PF Key Quick Guide on the Wouxun KG-935G Plus | Video

How to use the Channel Wizard on the Wouxun KG-935G Plus | Video

1 Like