Finaally I can sleep!

I own a yacht charter companmy in Miami Beach Florida. Safety between my crew and Captain is our priority. That requiers communication. I have purchased literally thousnds of dollars of two way radios. From top of the line Uniden to European versions. I called the BUY TWO WAY RADIOS explained my needs, and after 5 minutes of me explaining exactly what my needs were. He directed me to the site that had the exact product the Kenwood ProTalk XLS (TK-3230) Business Two Way Radio along with XLT SE100-KW1 Surveillance Earpiece with PTT Mic Not the most expensive, nor complicated. Just the right size, light weight, so my Captain can speak to the crew while docking one of my yachts, or if one of my crew needs to go into the engine room. With 12 passangers on board paying $20,000 to go to Nassau and back there is no room for error. Safety is our priority. I own a mortgage company also. I know how customer service should work as my lines are flooded with people in trouble,. The customer service rep I now consider my friend, I have refered his services over to three of my friends who are also boaters. The difference between 1st class service an marginal service is what makes all the difference BUY TWO WAY RADIOS is a cut above the rest and bookmarked on my PC