Two Way Radio Forum  

Go Back   Two Way Radio Forum > Two Way Radios > Amateur Radio

Click here to visit our ecommerce site -

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2018, 09:37 AM
razor1000 razor1000 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
Default Hello all I have a question

I'm new to this and want to try to do things right so I need some advice. I am buying a tyt th-8600 waterproof radio to put in my side by side to use as a trail radio to communicate with others on the trail short range. I've done a little bit of reading and please correct me if I'm wrong but I want to communicate to others using the cheap 2 way radios that you get from like walmart, I think those are gmrs frequencies? what licence do I need to get to be in the clear?

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote


fcc license, gmrs, tyt th-8600

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2018, Cricket Ventures LLC